Mockingjay 2 will not copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mockingjay 2 will not copy

Tried to use DVDFab to make a back-up of Mockingjay Part 2 Blu-ray. Program crashed during initial disc scans. Used AnyDVD to copy disc to HDD. Closed AnyDVD and tried DVDFab again. Still crashes during scan. Tried to send report file but the crash report crashed as well. Have attached log files.
    Hope this can help in resolving this issue. Tried to upload log files but got this error message.

The forum.dvdfab.cn page isn’t working

forum.dvdfab.cn is currently unable to handle this request.

Will try again tomorrow
    Last edited by scarboro98; 03-25-2016, 02:24 AM. Reason: ZIP File did not upload

with latest version I was able to make a main movie copy and it burned no crashing... not sure if all the chapters are in order... but it did copy though

Comment

Same problem with 9.2.3.5
      John The Curmudgeon

Comment

Same problem with me 9.2.3.5

Comment

All of you having problems with this title please supply the DVDFab internal log session that it generated. The single-disc version is not currently supported but will be very soon. The combo-pack retail version is fully supported and runs without error. We need to know if you all have the same version of the disc to determine how many different versions exist.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

error log for mocking jay pt2

Here is my internal log. Is this what you wanted?
            Attached Files

Comment

Got it , Waiting for fix.
              Thank you for the feedback.
              User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
              For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
              For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
              For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

All,
                This is fixed, watch for a new version of DVDFab in the next several hours.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

appears to be fixed with the latest beta

I can confirm, for me anyway, that the latest beta fixes the crash. It is currently copying as I type.

Comment

As someone stated above, I tried to do a "Copy Main Movie" option and the program will copy successfully, but the chapters are out of order when playing.

Usually I rip the Blu-ray into a MKV file (pass-thru on audio and video), and I have the same issue. The system will select Title 21, but when you play the movie it is out of sequence. The first out of sync chapter occurs around the 3:26-3:28 mark of the movie where Prim is talking to Peta, then all of a sudden you are watching Katniss kissing Gale on the transporter ship.

( I can create a new post in the DVD Rip forum if needed )

Comment

Got it to work but....

As I stated, I got it to work but while playing the movie burned to a disk and put into my Blu-ray player it comes up with a message: "This is a burned copy or an encoded copy being played on your PC"...or something like that and I have never seen that before!!! It even did it on the beta version too!?! Anyone else experience that problem?...the whole screen goes black and white lettering came up stating something to that effect as mentioned above. Obviously it is another protection scheme and one I have never seen before! I could fast forward and the movie would again play but within a few minutes that message came on the screen again!

Anyone else experience this?!?!?

Ford

Comment

Ignore my post above. Made a new copy of the Blu-ray image on my HD and played it through Windows Media Center and it got past the sequence issue I was having at 3:28 of the movie.

As for the Title, I see that the new meta-data option selects Title 821. As well, from my google search, others have reported that Title 428 and 821 are possible correct.

Originally posted by Sinfire View Post
                        As someone stated above, I tried to do a "Copy Main Movie" option and the program will copy successfully, but the chapters are out of order when playing.

Usually I rip the Blu-ray into a MKV file (pass-thru on audio and video), and I have the same issue. The system will select Title 21, but when you play the movie it is out of sequence. The first out of sync chapter occurs around the 3:26-3:28 mark of the movie where Prim is talking to Peta, then all of a sudden you are watching Katniss kissing Gale on the transporter ship.

( I can create a new post in the DVD Rip forum if needed )

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          All of you having problems with this title please supply the DVDFab internal log session that it generated. The single-disc version is not currently supported but will be very soon. The combo-pack retail version is fully supported and runs without error. We need to know if you all have the same version of the disc to determine how many different versions exist.
                          If I copied the main movie of Hunger games MJ2 with the single disc version using Fab software from a week back, would that explain why during playback(using iso file in Kodi) I get audio and video dropouts etc??.

Should I try copying it again using the latest software or snag the combo blu Ray?

Thanks!

Comment

Yes, you should copy with latest version.
                            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                            X