Iso rips playback issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iso rips playback issues

I've been using the latest Fab software and every few blu Ray rips (I use main movie ISO blu Ray copy) I have issues with playback stuttering and audio/video dropouts. My playback software is Kodi. Most movies work great but even so often I experience these problems. If I rewind back to the same spot the issue still occurs meaning it's the file not Kodi.

Any suggestions for more consistent quality iso copies?

List one of the titles that does this and attach the DVDFab internal log from when it was made. I write to folders rather than ISOs but I will try a couple to see if I can duplicate what you are seeing. Are you mounting the image with a virtual drive for playback?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Inside Out was the movie I had the most recent issues with. I think the attached file is from the day I ripped it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Great, I have Inside Out and can try the same content.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi bigbwb
          Please update to the latest version of Fab and try again.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Great, I have Inside Out and can try the same content.
            Thank you! I will see when I can get it ripped again. Let me know what you find out.

Comment

I have tried Inside Out with the image made three ways: one using the DVDFab Internal engine, one writing first to a folder then making the ISO with ImgBurn in standalone mode, and one using the DVDFab miniso that is written with folder output. Results with all methods were good, with no detectable issues except when played with VLC media player (frame drops and jerky pans, no audio dropouts). Also played with PowerDVD15 and DVDFab Media Player. For file playback, DVDFab Media Player is free, please try it with the same ISO and report the results (no virtual drive required, just use "Open file...").

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                I have tried Inside Out with the image made three ways: one using the DVDFab Internal engine, one writing first to a folder then making the ISO with ImgBurn in standalone mode, and one using the DVDFab miniso that is written with folder output. Results with all methods were good, with no detectable issues except when played with VLC media player (frame drops and jerky pans, no audio dropouts). Also played with PowerDVD15 and DVDFab Media Player. For file playback, DVDFab Media Player is free, please try it with the same ISO and report the results (no virtual drive required, just use "Open file...").
                Ok. My plan is to try and re rip using the newer Fab software and see what happens.

Comment

Hope it works well for you, post again if not. And please do try Fab Media Player for these, see if it works differently.

Comment

Working...
                  X