None of Black Sails S2 will compress to BD25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of Black Sails S2 will compress to BD25

I've tried to compress Full Disc all three discs of Season 2 of Black Sails and DVDFab will just stop compressing at a certain point on each disc. DVDFab doesn't crash or give any error it simply stops doing anything until I finally cancel it. The first two discs stop in the 20% range and the third disc stops in the 60% range. I've tried several times and each disc stops at the same point each time. I deleted the internal log so it would make a new one for these three discs and I have no idea why it shows it starts at 88 minutes.
    Attached Files

Hi,

Would you please updat to the latest beta 9300 and try again?

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

wont compress to bd_25

blu ray the skeleton key wont compress on build 9.3.0.0
      8:16:43
      Analyzing started
      08:16:43
      Analyzing completed successfully
      08:16:43
      Copy process started
      08:30:18
      Copy 00390.m2ts failed
      08:30:22
      Task_1 failed! Error=102

Comment

That is a read error, the disc may be dirty or damaged. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session, instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X