Deadpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadpool

Is it just my pc that's affected but I still can't decrypt Deadpool whereas 2 other programs have been able to it for the last 3 weeks. Thanks

Deadpool

as of 2nd June still no fix for bd+protection whereas 2 other programs were able to cope days after release. This verging on the unbelievable now.

Comment

I been waiting for 2 weeks also. I thought maybe 9.301 beta would work but till same problem. Waiting for the US retail fix soon.

Comment

We are working hard on it, please wait, thanks!
        Last edited by fengtao; 06-03-2016, 10:17 AM.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          We are working hardly on it, please wait, thanks!
          I think you mean you are working hard on it, not hardly (which means you aren't working on it).

Comment

Thank you
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Deadpool

This is now officially a joke, what is the real reason this not been sorted. i have M******V and R*******D and both these programs have been able to do this movie for at least 3 weeks. What's up

Comment

Some versions are supported now, please try it again.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Works great for US version,, Thanks for the work over the weekend...
                  Wolfeman

Comment

Deadpool

Finally

Comment

We span the world! Inja, 'Straya, Canader versions also supported now.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X