Cinavia Protection Warning???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia Protection Warning???

DVDFab used to give warning if the movie had the BD protection but now it does not tell you. Is this an error or is the software not warning of this
    protection?

Thanks

It still does, at least on v9.3.0.3, I have not tried the new version yet. Do you mean BD+ or Cinavia??
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

He's probably talking about Cinavia. I've noticed this as well. There are many movies that it won't tell you if they have Cinavia protection like it used to and you don't find out until you play it back. I can't think of any right now off the top of my head but it has also happened to me since before version 9242 so it's not a recent version issue.

Comment

IT is because DVDfab uses a database to identify if the disc has cinavia. If the database is offline or it dont have the movie in the list then you will not receive the warning. DVdfab dont detect cinavia on-the fly, it needs the database. If you mean the BD+ protection , I have noticed it too.
        Last edited by calcu007; 06-27-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

This can also be caused by firewall and internet security issues on your PC as well as software conflicts.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
            IT is because DVDfab uses a database to identify if the disc has cinavia. If the database is offline or it dont have the movie in the list then you will not receive the warning. DVdfab dont detect cinavia on-the fly, it needs the database. If you mean the BD+ protection , I have noticed it too.
            Makes sense about Cinavia. I thought it was on-the-fly. Thx.

Comment

Working...
            X