files are jumbled on dvdfab blue ray creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

files are jumbled on dvdfab blue ray creator

after backing up bd disc gods of egypt, and trying to use creator to burn to bd, the files are all in the wrong order when adding files to the project. I have to vue each file and add manually in the correct order. What am I missing?

Gods of Egypt - phony playlists

Originally posted by jsfiat View Post
    after backing up bd disc gods of egypt, and trying to use creator to burn to bd, the files are all in the wrong order when adding files to the project. I have to vue each file and add manually in the correct order. What am I missing?
    "Gods of Egypt" is a Lionsgate blu-ray release and Lionsgate likes to carve up their movies into a number of video files, and then populate the disc with a slew of phony playlist files to confound folks who want to rip their discs to hard disc.

Comment

That is not the intended use of Creator, it won't work that way, as you have discovered. It is designed for converting video files (like MKV, MP4, etc.) to a Blu-ray playable format. To get the correct file sequence, you need to use Blu-ray Copy mode and burn from that using ImgBurn. DVDFab will filter out the junk and write the files in the correct playback sequence.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X