Task_1 failed! Error=401

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_1 failed! Error=401

I just purchased a Blu-Ray burner, and upgraded my DVD Fab to include Blu-Ray Copy and Blu-Ray Ripper. When I try to make a backup copy of DeadPool (full disc copy, Output: BD25 1080p/i, no advance settings checked), I get an error message "Task_1 failed! Error=401" after a few seconds. What am I doing wrong?

Please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Log File

I hope this works.
      Attached Files

Comment

Try compressing the main movie only.

Comment

I tried that first; it didn't work either.

Comment

401 means a check for some license info. failed.Make sure your internet is connected and check that your license info is ok in Fab settings.

Open fab click on small triangle upper right side then click on license information make sure your two new blu ray programs are activated it will say so.You also need internet access to check the data base for blu rays.

Comment

Activation

Yes, my license information shows that the Blu-Ray Copy and Blu-Ray Ripper programs are activated (see attached). Any other ideas? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
              Attached Files

Comment

Your licenses are fine, it is not a license issue. Try setting everything to software and turn off all GPU and uncheck all options on the AV Codec page in Settings.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have duplicated the problem and sent the data to the staff in Beijing.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X