Disappearing HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing HD

Everytime I start DVDFab latest version and older, one of my HDs disappears.
    Use 1x raid(2x HD's) and 1x single HD for saving my multimedia files. This single HD is gone. Restart system and there it is again. This happens for almost a year now and a fresh windows system installation(W7 x64) didn't work either.
    New installation DVDFab, drivers for controllers HDs etc...no result.
    Any advice?

Did you try going into your computer's bios setting
    And try slecting factory default settings.
    Last edited by october262; 07-24-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Reply october262 thank you
      Bios to default is not a good thing as there is no raid and all the others, so the system does not start saying: no system detected error, no graphics etc..right from the start. If it was that easy!
      Board ASUS Sabertooth 990fx/gen3 2.0, 32gb ram, raid 2x2gb, one hd 2gb etc....all latest drivers.

Comment

What driver are you using for the RAID system? I have 2x2GB mirrored in my laptop using Intel Rapid Storage Technology, also on win7 64 with no odd effects. Could some other software be grabbing the drive?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

attn: signals
          Board:1. AMD sb950 controller 6x sata 6gb/s ports all raids supported.
          2. Asmedia pcie sata controller 2x sata 6gb/s ports and 2x esata 6 gb/s ports.
          All latest orig drivers installed. Disappearing hd at the moment connected to Asmedia controller, but there is no difference when connected to an AMD port.
          Only DVDFab shows this funny behaviour.

Comment

Working...
          X