Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods of Egypt & Mocking Jay 2 cant compress and fit on 25GB Disk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gods of Egypt & Mocking Jay 2 cant compress and fit on 25GB Disk?

Geeez,

Here we go again with DVDFAB, now it wont compress to fit on a 25GB disk either of the two movies when I try for now the 10th time to get them to fit, regardless if they actually have the Cinavia removed. I have tried the latest NVidia drivers and also an old set of drivers as that usually works to get it to compress things to a disk but this time regardless if I use new or old drivers it wont quite fit onto a disk. As I also shared I don't know if it is even removing Cinavia as it should be, So I even tried an older version of DVDFAB and older drivers and it fails to compress to a 25GB disk regardless if I use newest version of DVDFAB and or newest or older version of NVidia drivers for Cuda. So now I am trying to turn off the Cuda thing and use just software to see if that does the job!?....but I suspect it wont!?!
    So any ideas????

P.S. I know that Gods of Egypt isn't fully supported for Cinavia removal yet but Mocking Jay 2 should work and I cant get past the thing fitting on a 25GB disk wether I try movie only, customize and or full disk they just wont compress to fit on the disk. I thought this compression problem was a thing of the past and also the CUDA thing, I thought it was also fixed to, am I totally wrong and nothing has been resolved?!
    Last edited by Ford; 08-06-2016, 07:17 AM. Reason: Needed to add more info!

Mocking Jay 2 worked with no CUDA Support but Cinavia still installed ???

Ok so the title states I got the compression problem working now and had to wait almost 2 hours for it to do its thing as CUDA was turned all off and I went with software which did solve my compression issues but why didn't it download and use the Cinavia fix for the that problem?
    I have included the internal log file for DVDFAB, maybe you guys can tell me why?

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Comment

Only the disc version with the TRUEHD track is supported, yours may not have it, check and see.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X