Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several crashes and freezes

Hello,

Last week I bought DVDFab Blu-ray Copy Lifetime but now i discovered a lot of problems with it. The customize mode is not usable for me. If I try to preview small video files sometimes DVDFab crashes (already sent some reports, more attached), sometimes it just plays blank videos (no matter which decoder selected - more crashes with internal decoder - more blank with DirectShow).

If I use the recode option it always freezes at progress between 2-6%. I tried it with different Blu-rays I copied to my HDD with DVDFab itself and Passkey - no difference (with and without CUDA).

In this condition the software is not usable and gives a pre alpha impression - far away from final.

Best regards,

Plekebun
    Attached Files

What are you attempting to do? More likely an improper mode choice on your part.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

1. Loading a Blu-ray folder from HDD
      2. Choosing customize mode
      3. Activate all video files - except of 1-2 (previewing of some shorter videos will crash or only show blank files)
      4. Keep original menu
      5. Destination BD25
      6. Go fo it
      7. Recoding begins - DVDFab freezes (not responding) at 2-6%

Comment

We will check this issue asap, thanks for your report.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X