Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge iso

Hello Can Anybody Help !
    I am trying to use dvdfab bluray copy to create a large ISO containing 8 films.
    I have these films as ISO files created by dvdfab but when I use the merge function to join them up, the software thinks you are putting them on a 50gb disc.
    I have a DUNE 3D media player which uses hard drives and recognises bluray ISO's so would like to merge 6 films and place a few fillers inbetween for a private film night.
    Can anybody advise please !
    Regards
    Bobt47
    DVDfab 7.0.4.0 - Imgburn 2.5.0.0 - PowerDVD8 Player
    Core i7 920 - 6Gb RAM - GTX295 Graphics - LG BH10LS30 Bluray Writer ( latest firmware).
    Method - Rip full movie to ISO - Open ISO and rip main movie to 25GB - Remove unneeded foreign soundtracks - Burn. at 2X on 4x Traxdata Bluray Discs.

Might try this http://www.dvdfab.cn/tutorial/merge-...files-into-one

Comment

Hi
      thank you for your help
      I have tried this but the software doesn't see the dvd iso and bluray iso files to add to the compilation.
      I think its for all other formats to convert and combine together as a mp4 say!
      regards
      bobt47
      DVDfab 7.0.4.0 - Imgburn 2.5.0.0 - PowerDVD8 Player
      Core i7 920 - 6Gb RAM - GTX295 Graphics - LG BH10LS30 Bluray Writer ( latest firmware).
      Method - Rip full movie to ISO - Open ISO and rip main movie to 25GB - Remove unneeded foreign soundtracks - Burn. at 2X on 4x Traxdata Bluray Discs.

Comment

Merge mode does not allow you to just make huge files. The Copy modes you are trying to use can produce only compliant type output, single or dual layer sizes for DVD or Blu-ray. Anything larger, it will compress to a compliant size within certain limits. No where nearly enough to put 8 films in a 'legal' size ISO, although you can use the Ripper module to make and then merge that many titles depending on the output size of each one. The Converter module does not support ISO sources, only video files.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am not sure your media player has this feature but look the feature may be buried in the menu system as with my Micca media player there's a setting to play all movie files one after the other so if you put 5 movies in line one after the other on the hard drive with shorts in between movies ( i assume this is what you mean by filler's) it will play them in order so no need to convert them.Worth a look at your manual.
          Last edited by 3dman; 08-20-2016, 07:53 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

My aios will do that too.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X