Tiger Sharks Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Sharks Blu-ray

When trying to back up this blu-ray (Tiger Sharks) setting it to shrink to a BD25 the ISO comes out at 47GB. I have tried several different versions 9/10 latest and they all produce a 47GB ISO file????
    Attached Files

Please provide a purchase link, can't find a disc anywhere by this name. DVDFab thinks it is a bonus Disc, not a movie. You can always try turning hardware acceleration off in Settings->AV Codec, but I don't think it will help in this case. Does the ISO play normally on your PC?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

0m 07.45s: Source: E:/BDMV/
      0m 07.45s: SourceSize: 12442 MB

The BDMV folder is only about 12GB, which is strange. Please check the disc content in Explorer to see where the space is.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Please provide a purchase link, can't find a disc anywhere by this name. DVDFab thinks it is a bonus Disc, not a movie. You can always try turning hardware acceleration off in Settings->AV Codec, but I don't think it will help in this case. Does the ISO play normally on your PC?
        Yes, I can play the iso on my pc fine. I just don't understand how the Blu-ray in explorer shows the disc at being 12.1GB and when I run it through Blu-ray Copy Full Disc the iso comes out at 47GB. I purchased a whole set of these discs for best buy several years ago, I can't find them for purchase anywhere either looks like Tremendousmedia is no long in business, Polar Bears, Giant Octopus, Humpbacks, and Tiger Sharks. I will try one of the other discs tomorrow and see what happens with them.

Comment

Try cloning it to hard drive first then burning it.See what it says for the clone size before burning.

Comment

Please try what Fengtao suggested, using Windows Explorer and selecting Open from the context menu. Now hover the mouse over each folder and make a note of the size of the contents that should appear in a few seconds. Please report what you find for the sizes and names for the folders (AACS, JAR, STREAM etc.) DVDFab, Passkey or other decrypters should be off for the above exploration.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
              Try cloning it to hard drive first then burning it.See what it says for the clone size before burning.
              This actually worked, Thank You

Comment

Ok another happy Fab customer but lets get this disk fixed for others please provide the information requested in post #6 by signals and the clone size.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Please try what Fengtao suggested, using Windows Explorer and selecting Open from the context menu. Now hover the mouse over each folder and make a note of the size of the contents that should appear in a few seconds. Please report what you find for the sizes and names for the folders (AACS, JAR, STREAM etc.) DVDFab, Passkey or other decrypters should be off for the above exploration.

AACS shows 7.14MB
                  BDMV shows 12.1GB
                  CERTIFICATE shows 208 bytes

​​​​​​​these are the only folders on the disc

Comment

Open the BDMV folder hover the mouse over each file in it and report file sizes please.

Comment

AUXDATA no files
                      BACKUP 36k
                      BDJO no files
                      CLIP INF 34k
                      JAR no files
                      META no files
                      PLAYLIST 1.21k
                      STREAM 12.1GB
                      00000 15,720 KB
                      00001 108 KB
                      00002 324 KB