Blur-ray Copy Stopped at 76%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blur-ray Copy Stopped at 76%

Hi, my blu-ray copy stopped at 76%. I was checking the log, and wondering what this means...

638m 45.41s: read error: 11 10627 6588072 3736480 1

What are these number and how should I fix it?
    Attached Files

The numbers indicate the spot(s) on the disc that DVDFab could not read. This can be caused by a damaged disc but also in some cases by copy protection schemes. Your log is incomplete and does not show the name of the disc or the disc ID number which will be needed to determine the cause and provide a fix. Please report the title of the disc and whether or not it plays correctly in a standalone BD player.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, it is not completed because it stops at 76% and it doesn't move for a night. I then forced to close it.
      It is a 3D Blu-ray, it plays good on PowerDVD13

Comment

Is this movie about a Japanese girl?

Comment

Yes, its about her. It is a 3D Bluray, tho.

Comment

Did you just want to copy it if yes try the clone mode in the copy program of Fab it can't be reduced in size but may be able to be cloned to a iso.If this doesn't work I may have another trick up my sleeve.

********Update:I would of told you this sooner but couldn't remember where I stored the link on my hard drive this is free software to recover from read errors works on blu rays-dvd's-cds will recover what it can no harm to try to fix the disk.https://techblissonline.com/bluray-d...free-download/
            Last edited by 3dman7; 08-25-2017, 06:54 AM. Reason: Updated post to include free software to fix bad blu rays or other disks

Comment

Originally posted by koshinohouse View Post
              Hi, it is not completed because it stops at 76% and it doesn't move for a night. I then forced to close it.
              It is a 3D Blu-ray, it plays good on PowerDVD13
              The log is written as the work progresses, even if the job does not complete, but it appears the disc was not opened due to the read errors, which means the Clone mode suggestion above will not work and it will probably require a fix from the developers. Since the log could not tell us, please list the region/country of the disc and a link to make an online purchase of it, thanks.

3dman7
              If you have another suggestion for the user, supply them at the same time, instead of stretching out the thread.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X