BluRay 10 copy issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluRay 10 copy issues

Hi, I'm using Blu Ray Copy (to iso files) since a while without any major issues, but recently, it becomes impossible to copy a BR disk!

- First, DVDFab 10 (last update 10054) gives me a limitation!!! I have a lifetime license since 10 years... and it says I reach the daily limit, so is there a limitation??? This is the first time I have this screen.

- Then it becomes impossible to copy BR disk (Poirot's collection from Agata Christies). The screen run for ever. So I try DVDFab 9 and then, it works like a charm! The only difference with other disks is they are BD25...

And to add manually files in my new DVDFab Movie Server is not easy because this part is buggy for the TV Show categories... but I'm confident this will be upgraded soon.

Any help will be appreciated about DVDFab 10 to copy BR disks. Thanks.

YM
    Last edited by ymartin; 08-26-2017, 06:07 PM.
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

See here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...m-uses-per-day post #2

Comment

The limit has been in effect for several months and is explained in the other thread.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The problem here is, I have no idea why some BD are refused to be copied with DVDFab 10, and some others yes. There is no screen saying it's about a limitation, except for last night. Today, it seems to be another issue. Anyway, I've answered about your rules for DVDFab 10, and on my mind, this is stupid and offending for paying customers. It is like playing with a slot machine, we will never know when this will happen because rules are not clear.

YM
        Yves,
        YMartin.com

Comment

Working...
        X