Impossible to copy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impossible to copy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

Impossible to copy "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2.". I've tried with the latest version 10.0.5.9 and also with an older version too (10.0.5.4) and always get an error saying to try with a newer version (?) or after a few restarts, it seems to work but stop after 13 seconds in the Task Queue Manager... even after 1 hour (for some BR, after 2x 15 min. it works (a known bug) ... but not here. Any solution?

This is not a rental .. I've just bought this BR in Canada (Zone A), serial number is: 786936854299
    Yves,
    YMartin.com
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from the failed attempt (instructions in my sig, below). Sounds like a failed BluPath scan.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've sent the logs via DVDFab interface... but I found another to do it and it works ... (through DVDFab 9).
      Yves,
      YMartin.com

Comment

Ironic...i was just talking to Signals about similar situation. It was not a Bluray but a regular DVD and it would also not copy to my DVD player. however if i used DVDFab9, it worked perfect.

Comment

Working...
        X