FAB and CINAVIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAB and CINAVIA

Should dvdfab tell you if a disc has CINAVIA?I ask as yesterday I ripped ALIEN Covenant and before backing up I had a look at the logfile.and found the following at various places in the log."Times of Cinavia connecting error is:0" later "Cinavia version :1.291.2.50 next was "Cinavia :no repair data" Does this mean the disc has Cinavia?

It will pop up a window while opening the disc telling you it has Cinavia and describing the options. In the future, please attach the DVDFab internal log session that relates to your question, instructions are linked in my sig, below. The title you asked about is not on the Cinavia list.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by BLOODYPEST View Post
      Should dvdfab tell you if a disc has CINAVIA?I ask as yesterday I ripped ALIEN Covenant and before backing up I had a look at the logfile.and found the following at various places in the log."Times of Cinavia connecting error is:0" later "Cinavia version :1.291.2.50 next was "Cinavia :no repair data" Does this mean the disc has Cinavia?
      It won't have Cinavia because it is a 20th Century release. They do not use Cinavia. That info has been mentioned several times on this forum. Only Universal/Lionsgate and Sony use it.

Comment

Working...
      X