The Big Sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Sick

The Big Sick shows the main title as 00287.mpls with a length of 2:01:24. The length is correct but the title is not. All the other titles show as 0:11 seconds, including the correct title which I believe is 00920.mpls. This was an issue with La La Land as well. DVDFab_internal.log is attached as well as the BDinfo log. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Another user has reported this as well, thanks for the feedback.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just tried this again and am still having the same issue. Was there a resolution?

Comment

Hi Nid,
        Checking this, all known versions should be supported for this title, you may have a different one.

UPDATE: The version of the disc you have is fully supported, and 287 is the correct playlist. I just tested it earlier today for the developers to verify correct CInavia removal, which is also supported. Please try it with DVDFab x64 v10.0.6.9 or later. If it does not work correctly, please attach a new internal log session.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This is still not working for me. I am running version 10.0.7.6. I get a Cinavia message when I load the disc:

Opps!This disc contains Cinavia protection, to which, a removal solution
          is coming soon.Please try again at a later time.

If I continue, DVDFab identifies only 287 the correct title. I have tried copying the full disc and using other software to rip title 287 and I have used DVDFab to directly rip title 287. The result is the same in both cases. In the resulting mp4 file, near the end of chapter six (43.40) the video cuts out and is replaced with a video cut that says:

Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC).

This message lasts until 44:40. The movie video the cuts back in at 44:40 does not match the actual blu ray nor does the video that begins the next chapter.

Finally, other sites are confirming that the correct title should be 00920.mpls, not 00287.mpls.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X