Alien Convenant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Convenant

like Wonder Woman I have been trying to work it out and this one seems to get stuck in Analyze and never completes. i have to shut it down a few times. When it does complete Like my issue with Wonder woman it seems to just go dead, Any help?!?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by clwilliams; 10-10-2017, 07:38 PM.

Problems with specific discs should be posted in the forum that corresponds to the module you are using (e.g. DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, Ripper etc.). I have read your log and will move your thread to the BD Copy forum.

I will do the same with your Wonder Woman thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Does it just seem to get stuck in the Reading/analyzing phase?

Ever since the v10.0.5.x and v10.0.6.x versions came out, I am seeing more and more discs that 'seem' to get stuck in the Reading/analyzing phase. The timers seem to quit updating, except for the how long it will take to complete timer, which just updates very slowly and the time to completion keeps increasing.

On some of them, if you wait long enough (up to an hour or more), it will eventually get by it and complete. Some discs it simply errors out after a prolonged period of time.

I have found that this behavior also seems to depend on which brand of Blu-Ray Burner you are using. My Pioneer exhibits the behavior, my Lite-On reads them just fine. Which is kind of odd since the Pioneer is the better burner overall.

On a few discs I was able to go back to v10.0.4.8 and it was able to read/analyze them within a few minutes instead of an hour or more, using the same burners that have the 'slow' reading problem.

The discs exhibiting the problem seem to vary as does the burners. The commonality is that it started with the v10.0.5.x and later versions. It's definitely something they changed in the program.

If you read through many of the other posts, you will notice there are a few people posting similar problems. Also posts on other forums about similar problems.

Sorry, I do not have those particular discs so I can not test/verify your problem.
      Last edited by Turak; 10-11-2017, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Try getting v9321, the last version of version 9. I have a lot of problems with the new version 10 that v9321 has no problem with. You might try that.

Comment

A reminder to all that v9 is no longer officially supported or updated, and could quit working without notice. The problems noted in this thread seem to be related to BluPath and will be corrected. The original poster has an unsupported version of the Wonder Woman disc, so it's doubtful (but possible) that v9 would produce the correct output.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi CLWilliams...

I picked up a used copy of the Alien Covenant Blu-ray today.

Tested making a backup copy of it using v10.0.6.2. Succeeded with no problems.

Definitely NOT running into the problem I described above.

Not sure why your copy would be getting stuck at the scanning part of the process. Bad/scratched disc?

Make sure you have internet connectively. DVDFab needs to talk to its internet server, especially when decrypting Blu-Rays.

Some things you could try;
            Try a different Alien Covenant Blu-Ray disc
            Try running a Disc cleaner in your burner. I have one that has little brushes on the CD that actually brush the dust off of the internal lasers/lenses.
            Try removing your copy of DVDFab v10, reboot your computer, then reinstall a fresh download of the v10.0.6.2 DVDFab.
            If you have 2 burners, try using a different burner, if you only have one...well this won't work.

Trying to help you out....

Comment

tried everything and still nothing. New loaded laptop, new (second new) Blu-Ray drive and now it shows just like Wonderman does. Starts and hangs...says it completed and the folder is empty

Comment

I seem to have this problem with Mummy (Tom Cruise). I had no problem with WW.
                John The Curmudgeon

Comment

Hi,

Have you try to disable CUDA and use the Software decoder + encoder only? Settings in Common Settings -> A/V Codec.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Just disabled A/V Code All GPU and now Wonder woman is working. So going to update my Video drivers and try again.....

Comment

Video drivers updated and working like a champ

Comment

Working...
                      X