Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions About Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper / UHD Copy & UHD Ripper

Hello,
    I am thinking of purchasing the All-In-One Lifetime package during your Black Friday sale, but I have a few questions I'd like help with first.
    1) I live in the US and wish to make backup copies of Blu-Rays that I own. If I purchase this All-In-One package, will I get the same Blu-Ray Copy program that customers in Europe and other places around the world get? I remember reading in 2015 that in order to make a backup Blu-Ray copy in the US using your program, you needed to download a program called Woookao and that this was different than the European version of the software. Can you please verify that US customers will get the same Blu-Ray Copy program that all other foreign customers get and that I won't need to download Woookao to make backups?
    2) I am interested in your UHD Copy & UHD Ripper programs, but I am confused about what you wrote about it. For example, on your webpage: https://www.dvdfab.cn/uhd-copy.htm it says "DVDFab UHD Copy is the first 4K UHD copy software capable of copying the main movie title or the entire disc of an unprotected 4K Ultra HD movie off the original disc,..." What do you mean by "unprotected"? Does this mean that if I want to make a backup of a recent Spider-Man: Homecoming 4K UHD movie disc that I purchased, could either your current UHD Copy or UHD Ripper programs work to make the backup or would I have to purchase a new product that you haven't released yet to make the copy?
    Please let me know the answers to these questions so I can determine whether I wish to go ahead and purchase your All-In-One product. Thank you.
    Al

Hi giff
    Thanks for your interest in DVDFab.

As to your questions:
    1. Yes, you get the exact same version that is available worldwide, there was only a "US" version for a brief period, nothing else is required.
    2. Currently, no. The Source would need to be unencrypted.

The All-In-One Lifetime is the best value, especially during the Black Friday promotion.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X