Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2D/3D Regeon B UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2D/3D Regeon B UK.

Clones/Copies of this movie do not work only plays up to the menu, once you try to play the movie you get a message that a copy as been detected and or copy software has been detected.

I also find a problem with the movie. It starts to play but then skips randomly though the chapters and freezes. Seems like a new protection has been introduced

Comment

The skip Chapter and then freeze issue is a problem with the US release as well

Comment

Hello,

About the problem, we need files from the original movie disc to help check it out:
        1> Load the Blu-ray disc to PC drive, open it in Windows Explorer where you will have AACS folder, CERTIFICATE folder, BDSVM folder and BDMV folder.
        2> Create a new folder and then copy and paste the entire AACS folder, CERTIFICATE folder and BDSVM folder to it; after that open the BDMV folder, copy all the files and folders except the STREAM folder to that new folder as well.
        3> Zip the new folder and upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then PM me a download url. (If you have neither, I will send you a FTP server info, please let me know)

Regards,
        mona

Comment

All,
          The developers are checking this and have the files for the US version, files for the UK version may still be needed. Sorry for the problem, it seems to be something new.

The post about Hitman was deleted, please start a different thread about it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone say whether this is fixed?

Thanks,

Comment

Hi,

The dev is checking the disc, thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Do You need the UK disc, I have the 3D & 2D version

Comment

I am providing you the files for the UK version of Valerian 2D & 3D UK versions at There is no BDSVM folder on the discs at
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by The Toerag View Post
                    I am providing you the files for the UK version of Valerian 2D & 3D UK versions at There is no BDSVM folder on the discs at
                    https://mega.nz/#!dbQxxA6D!1PHpj9uAV...dbZo5ivlwfplVQ
                    Hello ,

This info has been forwarded to the person in charge.

Regards,
                    mona

Comment

anyone get a fix for this yet and if so what version dvdfab were they using to do it

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera44Male View Post
                        anyone get a fix for this yet and if so what version dvdfab were they using to do it

thanks
                        Not fixed on DVDFab x64 v10.0.7.6

Comment

Hello,

We are working on the problem, please kindly wait. Thank you.

Regards,
                          mona

Comment

Mona if i run this threw dvdfab Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2D/3D Regeon B UK the 3D region b locked will it make it region free so i can play it on my region A 3D Player and LG 3D Smart Tv...........? Full Disk Mode..........?

Comment

Full Disk Mode

Comment

Working...
                              X