Wild Bill Hickok PCM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild Bill Hickok PCM

Why do discs with pcm fail latest 2 have been 47 meters below and Wild Bill Hickok region B both discs when in a freestanding player
    display
    -- playback feature may not be available on this disc. .this is first time this has occurred. what am I doing wrong or is it player thanks

check that your player has the latest firmware / software update available.
    do the discs play ok in your PC ??

Comment

The stand alone firmware is stating its up to date, the bluray file plays roughly through dvdfab I converted it to dvd file and played that through dvd shrink and it was fine. When I get to it I will try a dvd version in the stand alone and see how it goes. cheers for your reply october262 its appreciated. I am not the most savvy with this stuff so when a hiccup happens I end up scratching me head.

Comment

If the standalone player won't play the original disc, it is almost certainly a shortcoming in the player. You can use DVDFab's DVD Creator module to create a playable DVD version without the additional steps, but I would investigate the player and perhaps replace it. Try taking the original disc to a brick and mortar store and see if they will let you test it in an up-to-date player, then buy it if it works. Note that your current player may also reject all discs made with DVDFab Cinavia Removal, which also use LPCM audio.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks SIGNALS, I converted the bluray folder using dvdfab to a dvd5 disc and no problem with playback ( I must add beautiful conversion too ). in the past have NOT had any issues with any of my cinavia converted BD-R discs either on the same stand alone player. I have now played the BD-R versions of 47 meters Below and Hickok on a different player and they work fine. This is a head scratcher. Thanks for the info. Next I will test previous cinavia converted discs to ensure they still work in the original player which they have worked in the past. then that will pose another set of questions - and a new player. thankyou

Comment

Working...
          X