This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPU messes up. Also in DVDFAB x64.

I went through several disk upon finding out that there is something wrong with the GPU when its on (AV Codecs). Its occurring both in the 32 bit version and 64 bit version. What happens I get the blotching (green) in the opening previews and main movie. When I turn the GPU off, and just let the CPU create the disk (either 32 or 64 bit) and the final output is perfect (also takes longer). GPU is so much quicker, but the created disk is unwatchable. I have also tried different computer upon finding the results are the same.
    Is anybody else having the same problems? Graphic drivers are HD2000, HD3000, and HD4000 which are also different computers.

This is in BD Copy module, not Ripper? Please attach the internal log session from one of these.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This is one that just finished and has nothing but green blotches throughout the movie. If you need more, I can also upload those logs.
      Attached Files

Comment

With the new update in Dvdfab version v10.0.7.2, the problem still exist. There is a problem with HD2000 and HD3000 graphics. HD4000 works perfectly.
        Green screen, green blotches, pixels. Just cannot watch the previews and main movie.

Dvdfab_Internal_12_14_17.txt
        Last edited by maonstad; 12-15-2017, 06:39 AM. Reason: Adding logfile

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1215170000.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	346023Click image for larger version

Name:	1215170000a.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	346024 Here are some pictures of the movie that I'm having problems with.

Last edited by maonstad; 12-15-2017, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maonstad View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	1215170000.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	346023Click image for larger version

Name:	1215170000a.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	346024 Here are some pictures of the movie that I'm having problems with.
            We will look into this problem as soon as possible. Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

The newest x64 has fixed the green screen problem. Thanks.

Comment

Great

Problem resolved, topic closed.

Mona

Comment

Working...
                X