Ronin BD doesnt register at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronin BD doesnt register at all

Trying to backup my copy of Ronin on Blu Ray (newest version) using the latest DVDfab release (32 bit version). Upon inserting the disc and under the copy option, nothing happens? Fab doesn't read the disc, nothing happens on the screen. I then try another BD and all works perfectly?? Thoughts, suggestions?

does windows see the disc in the drive ??
    try cleaning the disc.
    please post the dvdfab internal log files
    also is the disc a regular bluray disc or a 4K disc
    Last edited by october262; 12-28-2017, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      does windows see the disc in the drive ??
      try cleaning the disc.
      please post the dvdfab internal log files
      also is the disc a regular bluray disc or a 4K disc
      Windows does see the disc. I did clean it and it looks fine (I have copied worse).
      After letting the disc read for quite some time, Fab now sees it!! I waited over 30 min! Crazy!

Comment

I sometime have this problem, but found a way around it when DVDFab seems to "hang" and not do anything. I exit DVDFab, then start a PC DVD/Blu-ray player (in my case I use Power DVD 17 Ultra). After the disc loads and starts playing the disc, I exit the player and re-launch DVDFab and then it starts scanning the disc as normal. Not sure why this is happening, but this fix has solved the problem for me in the more or less half-dozen times that I have encountered this. I can only guess at a dozen technical reasons why this, but they would only be guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by lfogassy View Post
          I sometime have this problem, but found a way around it when DVDFab seems to "hang" and not do anything. I exit DVDFab, then start a PC DVD/Blu-ray player (in my case I use Power DVD 17 Ultra). After the disc loads and starts playing the disc, I exit the player and re-launch DVDFab and then it starts scanning the disc as normal. Not sure why this is happening, but this fix has solved the problem for me in the more or less half-dozen times that I have encountered this. I can only guess at a dozen technical reasons why this, but they would only be guesses.
          Good to know, thanks! Fortunately its a very rare occurrence for me.

Comment

I have the Ronin Blu-ray and DVDFab opens it with no problem, there may be a software conflict on your PC.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X