BD Clone to BD50 Media (Change Output)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Clone to BD50 Media (Change Output)

I just bought a small spindle of BD-R DL media & so I could try a 1-1 backup. Problem is that I can't figure out how to change the output to such. It's stuck on BD25 & if I click the wrench icon, the only option I find there is for the volume label. Couldn't find anything under the Common Settings menu, either.

Clone will always ask for the same size disc as the original. If the original is a single layer BD25, it will ask for that.
    and Clone is a 1 to 1 copy. Nothing is changed or compressed so if you are cloning a BD25 that's what it will produce and nothing else. If you want to determine the output size use "Full Disk" and you'll be able to change the output size.

Comment

OK, well, after the initial scan, the output gets set to "BD25" even though the loaded disc is a BD50. Should I just ignore it and run the clone process?

Comment

Is the original disc actually a BD50? Clone mode demands the same size disc as the original, overriding all other size options. In other words, if a BD50 Source is loaded in Clone mode, it will automatically require and use a BD50 blank (likewise for a BD25). Clone mode does not compress. Select Clone mode and load the Source disc first, then see what happens. You could see what you describe if using Full Disc mode.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Full Disc Copy

Click image for larger version

Name:	66656.PNG
Views:	241
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	347188

Comment

Working...
          X