How to get rid of the free trial Cinavia software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get rid of the free trial Cinavia software

I downloaded the trial of Blue Ra Cinavia Removal. I had the latest vs of DVDFAB dvd copy and dvd fab blue ray lifetime for both. I was not able to back up
    The Mummy. It just did everything until it got to the copy to my blank Blu Ray disc. It will not let me copy it now with the Cinavia protection in the back up copy. How do I get rid of this free download. It has messed up what I had.

I show 2 vs of DVDFAB in my Programs removal in control panel. f10.0.6.8 and 10.0.7.6 Can I just delete both of them or do I need to delete only 1. Can I then download the latest vs of DVDFab and have my lifetime dvd and blue ray copy software again?

The Mummy is supported for Blu-ray and should work with either version. The two versions do not depend on each other, you can uninstall either one or delete either one. Which version failed to burn the backup of The Mummy? Did you receive any error messages?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was using the 10.0.7.6 64 bit vs. I did not get any error messages It analyzed 100% Then the source move was ejected from the player and made a horn type sound. The title of the movie in the Task Queue management screen was highlighted in orange and I got a process failed screen.

I deleted both of the versions that were on my computer and downloaded the 10.0.7.6 64 bit vs again. It failed again the same way. Both times it would not let me copy the movie, it just automatically cancelled the process out.

I then used the DVD Fab Mini icon and it copied the movie but did not remove the protection.

I don't understand why now when I try to back up it will not even copy the movie even though it has the protection watermark in the copy. I have a Insignia BD player prior to 2012 that will play the watermarked discs. I have been backing up and playing with that Insignia player for over a year but now DVD Fab will not back up disk at all..........The error screen allowed me to send in explaination of what happened but that was yesterday and still no answer about it other than you.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X