Help with backing up w/o cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with backing up w/o cinavia

Would someone please help me step by step on how to backup and remove cinavia with DVDFab 64 latest vs 7. What instructions I find say to keep clicking the cinavia Icon until the hash mark changes to red. I can not get it to go red. Stays black. Also do I click anything else in that screen such as AC3?

I did one and evidently it removed cinavia because it played on my computer using Power DVD 15 which it would not do before.

All the video's on UTube etc go so fast I can't remember what they did.

Would appreciate it greatly. You can do it by message if you like.

TGM,
    All you need to do is make sure Cinavia Removal is turned on in DVDFab Settings as shown here
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 CINAVIA_ON.png Views:	1 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	347626

You no longer need to do anything else. If the disc is not supported yet for Cinavia Removal, the logo won't appear in the audio dropdown selector but you will still be alerted during the disc opening process. If it is working, you will see a message in the process window that the necessary repair files are being downloaded, along with the download speed, etc. If you don't see this, it is not working.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Then that is all you have to do. You do not need to do anything else Period not even in he pop up menu that comes up when you click on the English movie title that is displayed such as the one that contains the Cenavia icon with the black slash mark in it (English AC-3True HD 7.1)

Comment

The Cinavia track must be selected but with normal settings it already is by default. You will need to click OK in the CInavia warning popup, of which there are two. The one you see is governed by whether or not the disc is supported yet:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 CINAVIAboxes.png Views:	1 Size:	136.9 KB ID:	347632

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When the English AC-3/2 is checked does that mean that the backed up disc will have audio commentary? If you don't want the commentary do you just uncheck it?
          Last edited by TGMcCallie; 01-14-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

In the screen you showed in your reply (Choose other titles) it shows that the disc IS watermarked but it does not have the removal files yet. If it did have the watermark and was able to remove it then it would have the / mark over the cenavia icon. When Mine shows the / over the watermark it also automatically checks the title "English AC-3/2 visual imp" checked. Should the English AC 3/2 be checked if you want Commentary or unchecked if you don't want it.

In other words if you want to remove the watermark when the icon has the black / leave it checked and if you don't want the commentary uncheck the
            English AC-3/2 title.

Comment

Working...
            X