Underworld Blood Wars 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underworld Blood Wars 3D

ok i am trying to take my Underworld Blood Wars 3D and convert to 2D full disc mode and when i play the disc i made in my player it is still in 3D mode

used DVDFab 10.0.7.7 x64

You can do this with main movie only it should be very fast as theirs no trans coding just a copy job without the 3d ssif files.

Comment

i know it can be done as i was able to do it in the past. my guess is there is either something missing or a bug in this version that somehow got all messed up

Comment

That may be, please attach the internal log session from this attempted conversion so the developers can check it. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below or can be found here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

here is the log file hope they figure out this
          Attached Files

Comment

anything yet on this ..............?

mind you now this is a 3D Only disc

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera44Male View Post
              ok i am trying to take my Underworld Blood Wars 3D and convert to 2D full disc mode and when i play the disc i made in my player it is still in 3D mode

used DVDFab 10.0.7.7 x64
              We will run some tests first. Thank you for your patience in advance.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

just tried 10.0.7.9 and that version did not work either

Comment

Hi,

We are checking the problem, thanks.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Any more news on when this will be fixed so I can make a 2d copy of the full 3d only disc of this movie among others. I'm looking to take the full 3d disc which is 3 the only and convert it to 2D disk full disc only so I can play it on any player that I own. Thanks for your time please keep me up to date when this is fixed so I can make my back up thanks again

Comment

They are working on it and have reproduced the problem.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

just tested out the movie on DVDFab 10.0.8.0 and still not fixed awwwww well

Comment

I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to you guys figure this out and fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera44Male View Post
                              Confirmed, and eg Finding Dory 3D, Doctor Strange 3D, Suicide Squad 3D, ... do not work either.

My guess is that the "Enable Blu-ray 3D only disc on 2D" feature never worked. All you get to see are different error screens.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X