Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray Decrypt issue - It (2017), Killing Gunther (2017), Rebel in the Rye (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Decrypt issue - It (2017), Killing Gunther (2017), Rebel in the Rye (2017)

Attaching the log from IT, but the same behavior occurs for all three movies:
    It (2017)
    Killing Gunther (2017)
    Rebel in the Rye (2017)

Additional Information:

- I successfully decrypted It prior to the latest update. With the new update, it won't decrypt.
    - Updated the application to the latest x64 version and it stopped working.
    - Deleted and reinstalled application, no change.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Thanks for the log, but the session you posted is incomplete. A log session begins with a date and version stamp, and since there are now two current versions of DVDFab (x86 and x64) that becomes important along with some of the other early information in the log. I have the It disc and will try to duplicate your problem.

Moving your thread to the Blu-ray Copy forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

UPDATE:
      DVDFab x64 v10.0.7.9 and the soon to be released x86 v10.0.8.0 can both copy this disc (IT, (US)) without any problems, but your log indicates a different version of the disc than the one I have. Please tell us the source of the disc or provide a purchase link so it can be checked. You can send me this information in a Private Message if you prefer.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals,

Thanks for the clarification on the log. Attached to this one is the full log, starting from when I initially inserted the disc. I will send you a private message with the other details.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello YaKnowIt,

The log session was from DVDFab 10.0.6.5 (2018/01/31 00:00:03)?

Please be sure to use DVDFab 10.0.7.9 to try again, and then attach the complete dvdfab_internal.log file here.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Want to confirm that the 10.0.8.0 worked for me after I upgraded from 10.0.6.8. "It" did not copy with 6.8
            However, I did a full 50gb "main movie" as I did not want to stop mining on my gtx1070. I have found there are problems as the mining programs uses all the CUDA cores and the 50gb does not bother to compress and does not use CUDA at all AFAICT.

Comment

Working...
            X