Jigsaw (2017) AU Version wont open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jigsaw (2017) AU Version wont open

Hi guys having trouble opening Australia version of Jigsaw (2017) just sits there scanning and wont open possbile new protection i reckon

Bought from here https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-...jigsaw/548271/ released buy - Universal Sony Pictures P/l
    disk id is blu-ray 04BBF612265C9F99FB178B88DC2349CEF9624350

Got it to open just took a really long time
    Attached Files

Hi Justin,
    Thanks for the feedback. It may open faster now that the information from BluPath which your patience allowed to be collected and uploaded by DVDFab is available. Good on ya
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Australian version doesn't have Cinavia as well

Comment

Hi,

Please copy out all the file from the original disc except the .m2ts files, then zip them and attact the .zip file here.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Here it is did you want the 3d and 2d versions of Smurfs The Lost Village (2017) As Well

I have also provided the smurfs log files as well hope it helps its located in the thread here https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...2017-3d-and-2d
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Justin; 02-06-2018, 03:09 AM.

Comment

here are the dvd files as well
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Justin,

The file you sent was incorrect.

Please load the original movie disc to PC drive, open it in Windows explorer, create a new folder and then copy the entire AACS folder, CERTIFICATE folder and BDSVM folder to it; after that open the BDMV folder, copy all the files and folders except the STREAM folder to that new folder as well. Zip this new folder and send it to us.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Here you go will do the same for smurfs the Lost village as well
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Justin,

The problem about "Jigsaw (2017) AU" is fixed, please kindly try again now.

Regards,
                  mona

Comment

Thanks hope those files i sent helped.

If your need any more disks from AU Region let me know

Comment

Working...
                    X