have some troubles here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have some troubles here

it dose the first step fine but when it comes to burn the disk it say it dose it but it not there so i end up with a blank disk again? any help would be nice.
    Attached Files

ll
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Please try to slow down the burning speed to try again.

If you have Imgburn, please set it as burning engine to burn again to see the result.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

it was on the slow setting and where do i get this imgbrun.

Comment

It is a free burning application, the best in the world. You can download and read about how to use it here: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download#. The site also has language files available for non-English installation.

You can set it up to run from within DVDFab for convenience or use it as a standalone application for more precise control of burns.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm guess something is wrong with my drive?
            Attached Files

Comment

try a different brand of blank discs such as verbatim
              once you have imgburn installed click tools - settings - write page 1 - tick "perform OPC before write" and try burning your disc again
              also try updating the firmware for your blue ray drives

Comment

i look there i no updates for it

Comment

Originally posted by comet91 View Post
                  i look there i no updates for it
                  Hello comet91,

Like october262 suggested, please try another kind of blank media, clean your drive and slow down the write speed to burn again. If you have another burner, give it a shot as well.

Regards,
                  mona

Comment

tried what he said and this is what happened
                    Attached Files

Comment

your getting - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error try checking your cables to the drive to make sure that they are securely attached
                      and for shorts or bad cables. try uninstalling your dvd drives and restart your computer and let windows reinstall the drives. also try burning at 4x speed.

Comment

i have done al that

Comment

Hello comet91,

"Reason: Power Calibration Area Error"

This is not a DVDFab problem. You may try below:
                          1. It is necessary to install the latest firmware for your recorder, since you have already tried that and it still have problem, you can try different power connectors, we would not suggest to share power with other devices.
                          2. Try more than one brand of blank media. Media in good quality is more compatible with most of the recorders.
                          3. Slow down the write speed, set it to half of the ratio, for example, pick 4x if the max is 8x.
                          4. The optical head on your recorder may need a good cleaning. Clean both the recorder and the blank media before you try. If you have another recorder, give it a try.
                          5. Do not keep running PC or recorder continually to avoid overheating problem.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
                          Mona

Comment

i have done all this and it is still doing it. that's why i think the drive has died

Comment

Same error here. Driver is up to date. Tried different media. No joy.

Comment

Working...
                              X