Lady Bird Region A(US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post

Hi Mona, just ran a SW-only run with GPU and lightning disabled and the process did not complete. Output was a corrupt MKV file of only 3 GB. Log attached.
    Please send us the fabcheck_internal.log file as well, it is in the same location s the dvdfab_internal.log file you posted.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please send us the fabcheck_internal.log file as well, it is in the same location s the dvdfab_internal.log file you posted.
      Hi Mona,

There is no fabcheck_internal.log in the log dir. Only burn_internal, dvdfab_internal, dvdfab_process, media, and server.

There is something strange going on with that movie. I just tried to H/W transcode on a different computer using Fab 10.0.6.5 just to see if this was a newish problem. The process also failed at 42%. My 10.0.6.5 has the files you requests so I'm posting here (note H/W encoding was enabled for that run, but it appears it doesn't matter if it's H/W or S/W).

It seems that there is something special about this movie that's tricking up Fab's encoding process.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello eisenb11 ,

In the latest log file, you were using a file E:\Video\Lady_Bird\Lady_Bird_t00.mkv as source, how did you create this mkv?

We are trying to reproduce this problem, please kindly wait for updates.

>>>>>UPDATE:
        We've just updated the movie info of LADYBIRD on our server, please use the original movie disc to try again now.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hello eisenb11 ,In the latest log file, you were using a file E:\Video\Lady_Bird\Lady_Bird_t00.mkv as source, how did you create this mkv?
          Hi Mona,

The MKV was extracted using MakeMKV which is my standard process when something goes wrong in Fab for a second attempt. Both the MKV and disc both failed at the same spot (42%).

Comment

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post

Hi Mona,

The MKV was extracted using MakeMKV which is my standard process when something goes wrong in Fab for a second attempt. Both the MKV and disc both failed at the same spot (42%).
            Please send us this mkv source to help check the problem.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo2K7 View Post
              Using 10.0.8.8 on both PC and Mac. Lady Bird begins copying just fine but starts slowing down gradually, finally stopping at 42%. BD plays just fine.

Task Queue Manager says it is still processing, but nothing is happening for hours now.
              It turns out Fab is grabbing the wrong title - try 964.

Comment

Did the changes for Lady Bird make it into the newest build? I am still running into these same issues, but I can't seem to find this older version anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X