(also x64) Hitman's Bodyguard (US version) Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(also x64) Hitman's Bodyguard (US version) Problems

When I try to backup my BR disc of Hitman's Bodyguard using 10.0.8.4 (both x86 and x64), it appears to decrypt fine to the PC - process finishes successfully. DVDFab will play it from the PC folder with no problem. However, if I burn the movie from the folder to BR, the BR will not play the movie. It starts play normally and will show all of the previews, then when the movie starts, you get the movie menu that offers "play", "setup" "scenes", etc. When you select either "play" (or "scenes" and choose scene 1), the movies starts with a normal opening of a geometric pattern for Dolby Atmos, then plays 2-3 seconds each from various scenes starting with a tile floor, then other scenes, finally stopping with the player counter on 000008 with a frozen image of a guy with a bazooka or LAW anti-tank weapon at a canal with a boat approaching. Has anyone else experienced this error?

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from the making of this problem disc, I had no trouble with it using a slightly different version of DVDFab, but you may have a different version of the disc (which the log session will show). Instructions for supplying logs can be found here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is the relevant section of the log.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Emoto,

Where did you playback the burnt BR, your PC? What software?
        If playback on standalone player, what is the brand and model of the player?
        Do you have this problem with other movie sources?

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hello Emoto,

Where did you playback the burnt BR, your PC? What software?
          If playback on standalone player, what is the brand and model of the player?
          Do you have this problem with other movie sources?

Regards,
          Mona
          It was on a standalone BR player. A Panasonic DMP-BDT 210. It works fine with my all of my originals and all of my backups.

My typical backup process is to put the disc in my PC drive and open it with DVDFab BR Copy, and then copy it to a local hard drive folder. It may take me a few days to have tome to come back and burn the disc. Then, when I have time, I open the new folder with DVDFAB BR Copy and burn it to a blank BR DL disc. If I click the little triangle "play" icon in DVDFAB BR copy, the movie will play correctly in the DVDFAB application window, but what is burned to disc will skip through 2 seconds of various scenes and then stop, as previously described.

Comment

Hi Emoto,

The problem is fixed. Please kindly wait for new version of DVDFab 10 and then update to try again. Thank you for your patience in advance.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

I have tried with the latest version and now, it gets through all of the previews, but when you try to play the movie, the screen goes blank and it just sits there. Nothing plays. You can choose a chapter farther along and try to play that, but it will not play. It sits and does nothing.

Comment

Hi Emoto,

Please send us the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Mona

Comment

Here are the pertinent logs. Thanks!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Logs now uploaded to server.

Comment

Hi Emoto,

The problem is fixed. Please kindly wait for new version of DVDFab 10 and then update to try again. Thank you for your patience in advance.

Regards,
                      Mona
                      Not fixed. I tried backing it up using the beta version 10.0.9.1. Now, when attempt to play the movie, it plays the Dolby Atmos announcement TWICE, then does not advance to play the movie.

Comment

Anything on this yet? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Emoto View Post
                          Anything on this yet? Thanks.
                          It's a compatible problem, we need more time to look into them, thank you.

Mona

Comment

It's a compatible problem, we need more time to look into them, thank you.

Mona
                            Thanks, I look forward to the fix. Surely, other films will have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X