DVDFab 10 always resets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 10 always resets!

When trying to copy TV shows I do them episode by episode, but DVDFab 10 makes it harder than it has to be as it is always resetting when the copy is done. See when I copy them on DVDFab 9 it keeps everything the way I left it: Volume Label, file name in .iso tray, my particular spot in the disc contents, everything when an episode is done copying. I like the way DVDFab 9 was done, but it hasn't received any new updates in forever, so I was pretty much forced to use DVDFab 10 when I went to copy South Park Season 19, as DVDFab 9 does not have the cracks for it. Please make DVDFab 10 to where it keeps everything the way I left it. I have scrolled the setting multiple times and I cannot seem to find a feature to keep everything intact. I copy a lot of shows from Bluray so it would make my life so much easier please.

You can set up multiple episodes to copy at once, one after the other. Just keep clicking the "Add+" button.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X