The Post Full disc mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Post Full disc mode

Updated to .90 and found 2 different disc sizes when choosing Main movie or Full movie on a dvd 5. Main was correct in the size. Full movie showed the disc as 1024mb to 1024mb. However, when going forward with the process in full disc mode, the movie backed up correctly and fully. I have seen this in earlier versions when a new protection was used, but never actually tried to backup..Also, no internal log was found for the full disc session..
    Could it be that my hard drive or burner is acting up. Has anyone encountered this type of problem?
    Other discs I have backed up with .90 came out perfect, this only happened with The Post.

Thanks for any suggestions.

There should have been a log in any circumstance that does not involve a crash at the splash screen. If your log is full and confusing to search, just delete it and restart DVDFab, it will start a new one. If Full Disc works and Main Movie does not, it may be choosing the wrong title. A log would help isolate the problem. Double check the disc menu functions in Full DIsc to make sure the movie actually plays.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals, thanks for the advice. Will delete the log and start over.And I did have a crash on startup, but restarted a few minutes later.
      I have suspicions my burner may be on the way out.

Comment

Working...
      X