Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BluPath player disabled in ver. 10.0.9.0 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluPath player disabled in ver. 10.0.9.0 ?

When making a backup of 'Maze Runner : The Scorch Trials', I noticed that when clicking on the information button (" i") on the main screen this information window popped-up as usual, but my eye caught the line about BluPath and the statement that it " ... is supported in a newer version, please update!"

As far as I can tell, the version I have (10.0.9.0 x64) IS the latest version.

The backup worked and played fine, but I was just wondering about this.

Can you please explain this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Information.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	353586
    Last edited by LaciBacsi; 04-27-2018, 09:02 PM.

Can't explain that, you do have the latest version. If you can locate the DVDFab internal log session from this disc, please attach it to a post so a developer can take a look. http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had already deleted that log, as I often do after several sessions of DVDFab, but attached is a screen shot and log for another movie I was backing up just before I posted this (Alien). The info for this movie shows the same as it did for Maze Runner.

Another interesting point is that it shows this movie as encoded for Region "B", yet the back of the packaging shows Region "A" and the original plays ok on both my PC player (Power DVD 17) and my Sony standalone player, which are both locked at Region A playback, so this is yet another point of confusion. That backup was also made ok and played ok. Still wondering, though, why its telling me what its telling me.

So apparently the BluPath issue is not title specific.

Name:	Info_Alien.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	353610

[ATTACH]n353611[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
        When making a backup of 'Maze Runner : The Scorch Trials', I noticed that when clicking on the information button (" i") on the main screen this information window popped-up as usual, but my eye caught the line about BluPath and the statement that it " ... is supported in a newer version, please update!"

As far as I can tell, the version I have (10.0.9.0 x64) IS the latest version.

The backup worked and played fine, but I was just wondering about this.
        Can you please explain this?
        This BluPath statement shows because we updated the version number on our server, this statement will be gone after next build of DVDFab, and it will not affect the use of DVDFab or the result file, so, please ignore it for now.

Another interesting point is that it shows this movie as encoded for Region "B", yet the back of the packaging shows Region "A" and the original plays ok on both my PC player (Power DVD 17) and my Sony standalone player, which are both locked at Region A playback, so this is yet another point of confusion. That backup was also made ok and played ok. Still wondering, though, why its telling me what its telling me.
        Please post dvdfab_internal.log session from the disc reported.

Thanks.

Mona

Comment

I thought I did attach the log but then realized I had clicked on the "insert" link which was wrong. Oops! Sorry! Here is the log file for the region issue.

Attached Files

Comment

The region B problem is fixed, please kindly try again now.

Mona

Comment

Thank you. I also see that BluPath is now enabled.

Comment

Actually, maybe only the region code for that specific title was corrected (It actually now shows as "Ab", not "A"), because the remaining 3 titles in the quadrilogy box set (Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection) all show as Region "B" (if these were region "B", they would not play in my standalone Sony player, but they all do). Like I said in my previous post, the back of the box set also shows this as a Region "A" set, so they may be coded wrong on the disc, or are being detected incorrectly.

Name:	Aliens_Info.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	354058

Comment

Hi LaciBacsi,

Please delete the old dvdfab_internal.log file and then send use DVDFab 10.0.9.1 to load the problematic movies you reported again. After that, send us the latest dvdfab_internal.log file. Thanks.

Regards,
                  Mona

Comment

Working...
                  X