Winchester DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester DVD

Winchester would not get past 1% in the analysis and constantly and consistently gives a "read error". DVD played just fine in regular player.

Is this the BD or the DVD?

This disc may have new protection and is being tested. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session per the instructions here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

had no problems opening winchester dvd with the latest dvdfab version

Comment

attached is the internal log. Winchester is near the bottom end.
        This was the DVD, not the BluRay
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus75 View Post
          attached is the internal log. Winchester is near the bottom end.
          This was the DVD, not the BluRay
          you're getting a read error - 30m 29.48s: read error: 3 636539 2883201 1765606 0 30 603739
          try cleaning the disc and also inspect the disc for imperfections / defects

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            had no problems opening winchester dvd with the latest dvdfab version
            Check your copy. It generates no errors and appears to work fine, but at about 28:40 will display a copy protection error and then begins to play out of order. This is written to the copy, not displayed by your player. I didn't notice it until I attempted to watch the copy. This protection also triggers when you just try to watch the original disc on DVDFab Player or I assume any other PC software.

Comment

[QUOTE=singemfrc;n354080] Check your copy. It generates no errors and appears to work fine, but at about 28:40 will display a copy protection error and then begins to play out of order. This is written to the copy, not displayed by your player. I didn't notice it until I attempted to watch the copy. This protection also triggers when you just try to watch the original disc on DVDFab Player or I assume any other PC software.

DVD or BD ??

Comment

Originally posted by singemfrc View Post
                Check your copy. It generates no errors and appears to work fine, but at about 28:40 will display a copy protection error and then begins to play out of order. This is written to the copy, not displayed by your player. I didn't notice it until I attempted to watch the copy. This protection also triggers when you just try to watch the original disc on DVDFab Player or I assume any other PC software.
                Hi singemfrc,

Please export source info and send them to us:
                1. Disable Cloud Decryption Service and Enable PathPlayer in Common Settings > DVD section, open the original movie disc in DVDFab again;
                2. Right click on the main movie title, select "Export source info";
                3. The files will be saved to C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab10\Log by default. Please zip this log folder and send it to us.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Working...
                X