Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone see in the logs why this disc (Rebecca) keeps failing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone see in the logs why this disc (Rebecca) keeps failing?

I'm trying to backup Rebecca, an old Hitchcock movie from 1940. I've tried 10090 with v10 x86 and x64 and 100091 of x64 and they all fail about 25% into a Full Disc copy. I've watched the movie all the way through and there were no problems with it so I'm unsure why it keeps hanging when trying to back it up. Thx
    Attached Files

DVDFab encountered several errors when reading the disc. Please check it for dust, fingerprints or scratches . If you have another BD drive on your PC, you might try that also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Diaboyos,

There's read error. Please do clean the disc, and go to DVDFab Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference.

If you also got the same read error on other movie discs, the drive could be defective, try clean the drive or use a different one to have a try.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Working...
      X