Error=600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error=600

Anyone know what Error=600 is? The list or error codes I found only go up to the 300's. I was trying to make a custom BD of The Star and selected two titles (main movie and a smaller feature). It scanned ok, then began the process and about 2% I, it gave me a fail. I also tried to do this with another movie, and it also failed. Both times I got an Error 600. Attached is the internal and process log for The Star.

I was using a ripped source that was created using the Full Disc function. Haven't tried to do this directly from the original, but I don't think that should make a difference.

Also, I noticed then when the copy process starts but before it fails, the task dialog window shows Video Re-encode rate of 100 Kpbs, which is really weird, especially since both titles combined show that no compression needed (i.e. total size less than 25GB).

Merge function has different issues which I had addressed in another post and don't want to repeat here. Maybe I am doing something wrong because I cant get neither Merge function or Customize function to achieve a simple goal, and that is to copy two titles to one disk.

Attached Files

To make a single BDMV structure output containing two titles from the same disc or cloned copy, you should be using Customize mode. Just load the Source and then select Customize and click the Choose Additional Titles button.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was using the Customize mode. The source was a Full Disc Copy. Are you saying the source needs to be either an original disc or a cloned (not Full Disc) copy?
      Thanks

Comment

How about putting two separate titles (for example Alien and Aliens unto one BD-50 (movie only) using the Merge function. Does the source need to be a clone copy as well for that to work right?

Comment

Nope. Tried identical process with clone copy. Same error after just a few seconds. What IS Error 600???

Comment

Hi,

We are checking the problem. Please kindly wait for update. Thanks.

Mona

Comment

Just to clarify, I did find the error code listing and Error 600 is a 'Verify Content' error. I wasn't reading down far enough. My mistake. Either way, it didn't enlighten me any. So will just wait for a fix.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X