Copy to BD50 too Large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy to BD50 too Large

In adding a truehd Atmos track to a 3dctitle, the resulting iso I generated was just over 50gb. So I thought it might be possible to use the BR copy function to compress it, setting the output media to BD50. But the output was nearly the same size, maybe 10kb smaller, and still too many sectors to fit on a bd50. There are no subtitles or any other streams, just video plus atmos.

Any suggestions on how to do this? Is there some other option to keep the Atmos, like convert the audio to non lossles Atmos? Thank you.

Try using the Chapter range buttons to clip off the closing credits if the chapter breaks fall in the right place. Might be just enough. No other way within DVDFab that I am aware of.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. So no way to reencode audio or shrink video to fit? I mean I could use the copy to BD25 and that would compress it, but to BD50 it doesn't.

Comment

Working...
      X