Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab x64 v10.0.9.2 copy to hdd error 600 Star Wars Blu-ray bonus disc 1

Hi everyone,

Blu-ray copy (on HDD) of Star Wars The complete saga bonus disc 1 fails with an error 600.

The weird thing is that it used to work with a previous version of DVDfab. I'm 100% sure of this, as I kept the folder, then deleted it as I had forgotten the subtitles.

DVDfab Blu-ray rip worked.

I tried with DVDfab x64, x86, and on another computer with another Blu-ray drive. Same error. The disc is in mint condition. I tried several times, I changed some options, sadly without success.
    Attached Files

Please update to v10.0.9.3 Beta and try it again. If it still does not work, attach the full DVDFab internal log session (the one above is incomplete).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I tried with v10.0.9.3 Beta, but had the same issue.

Here is the new internal log. I also had to shorten it, as it was too big for the forum attachment limit.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wachouff View Post
        Thanks for the advice. I tried with v10.0.9.3 Beta, but had the same issue.

Here is the new internal log. I also had to shorten it, as it was too big for the forum attachment limit.

Please use Full Disc mode or Clone mode to load the movie disc again and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

Thank you for the advice! Full disc mode works. I feel a bit stupid not to have tried it.

However, it's not convenient for my project: there are 63 different titles in this bonus disc, amounting to 5 hours of movie. It's tedious to search through the lot. I'll make do and cut the mess into the relevant bits, but it will be long.

Comment

A few more remarks :
            • When I loaded the disc using "full disc mode", as you kindly suggested, I was able to copy some titles on the HDD after switching to "main title". Sadly, the one I wanted still failed with the same "error 600".
            • DVDfab rip worked perfectly with all 63 titles. The glitch is that I'm not sufficiently competent with DVDfab rip, and I find the results using CUDA disappointing. I haven't tried turning off CUDA in DVDfab yet, and use Handbrake instead.
            Thanks a lot for your quick help.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will pass them to the developers first.

Comment

Working...
              X