• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars 2

Cars 2 Disc 1 USA
    F565F670FCFE25EFE62945CA2561EA76E0E9EB7B

Disc has read errors and won't copy.

Moving your thread to the Blu-ray Copy forum. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this disc. Instruction linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The log is attached. dvdfab_internalCARS2.txt

Comment

Originally posted by blesman View Post
        The log is attached. [ATTACH]n361915[/ATTACH]
        Read error generally indicates a bad or scratched disk.
        You can try to ignore all the read error in DVDFab Common Settings window, clean the disc as well as the drive to try again. If still fail, exchange the disc for a new one to try again.

Comment

Thank you for the response but it's not the disc as I've tried 2 different discs (with no visible scratches) and they both gave the same errors.

Comment

Thank you for the response but it's not the disc as I've tried 2 different discs (with no visible scratches) and they both gave the same errors.
            do other discs other than cars 2 have the same error ?? did you try cleaning out the dust inside your dvd/blueray drive ??
            you might want to try another dvd/bluray drive. also what windows version does your computer have ??

Comment

I have no issues with other discs. The drive is new and has read maybe 10 discs and has no issues with other discs, I have Windows 10. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I have no issues with other discs. The drive is new and has read maybe 10 discs and has no issues with other discs, I have Windows 10. Thanks for the reply.
                The Cars2 has been supported, so it's not a protection issue. Maybe you can use DVDFab to create a Piso file and send it to us to help check it out.

You can use the Copy-Clone mode in DVDFab to create the Piso (tick the option "keep protection") and then upload it to our FTP (see PM, thanks. )

Comment

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue. Tried two difference Blu-Ray discs, same problem. No visible damage on either, and I clreaned them and tried again.

No similar problem with any other non-damaged Blu-Ray discs.

Comment

Originally posted by GregAmy View Post
                    Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue. Tried two difference Blu-Ray discs, same problem. No visible damage on either, and I clreaned them and tried again.

No similar problem with any other non-damaged Blu-Ray discs.
                    Please start a new thread, describe the problem you encounter and post the log session that can reflect the process. We need dvdfab_internal.log file. The log path is in my signature.

Comment

Working...
                    X