KIN copies wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KIN copies wrong

I recently got KIN on BluRay and am seeing the same issue about 8 minutes in and you get a warning and the ending is in the middle of the movie. I have V11.0.0.2 and does not find the correct playlist.

Please update your DVDFab installation to the current version and let it generate a DVDFab internal log session, then attach it to a post. Instructions here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 Sorry you had a problem with this disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am having the same issue. It's selecting the wrong playlist. I've also attached a screenshot of the video error
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by skitchbryant View Post
        I am having the same issue. It's selecting the wrong playlist. I've also attached a screenshot of the video error
        2018.12.08-11:38:50: opening folder E:/Downloads/KIN/BDMV/
        Is the source tried a downloaded copy? Do you have the original movie disc? Please have a try and feedback with the latest log file.
        Also, what is the released country of the KIN you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Is the source tried a downloaded copy? Do you have the original movie disc? Please have a try and feedback with the latest log file.
          Also, what is the released country of the KIN you have?
          Mona,
          No, it's a physical Blu-Ray Disc purchased at Walmart in the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by skitchbryant View Post

Mona,
            No, it's a physical Blu-Ray Disc purchased at Walmart in the United States.
            Please specify the UPC code of the disc, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X