Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy bug?

Hi,

I've bought DVDFab and I love it! I'd like to ask about Blu Ray Copy feature problem..

There are some discs like the first "Fantastic Beasts" movie which is over 45 GB of data. (~46,5 GB in this case)

There is a Bug or I dont know what it is, but DVDFab Mini says it can only copy 96% (!!) of the disc in FULL COPY mode (see attachment).. Is this a bug? Does it really missing 4% of content in the end? What is DVDFab cutting from my backup data??

This was the case with Avatar movie too.. once a disc has over 45 GB data DVDFab says 9X% only.. not 100%!

Thank You Very much!
    Attached Files

DVDFab is compressing the content to make it fit on the disc size you have it set for, it does not truncate the content, just reduces the bitrate. This is easier to see in the full gui. If you aree writing to a HDD and not a disc, you can set it to BD-100 and it should say 100%. If you have it set for BD--50, it should say 100%. Update to v11.0.2.7 if you have not already done so.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      DVDFab is compressing the content to make it fit on the disc size you have it set for, it does not truncate the content, just reduces the bitrate. This is easier to see in the full gui. If you aree writing to a HDD and not a disc, you can set it to BD-100 and it should say 100%.
      Thank You never tought about that and DVDFab Mini not offering such option! :-/ I'm using only a HDD for backups so size is not a problem.

Comment

Ah, then set it for BD100 and forget it forever
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank You, it works!

Comment

Hello Signals, Have you read the private message I've sent to you about this matter? :-)

Comment

Working...
            X