DVD Features not Free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Features not Free?

Did I misread the changes for this version, in that it said that DVD features are now free. But, when I put in a DVD, I'm told that the DVD features are in trial mode. What gives?

Trial mode is used before it switches to the free (HD Decrypter) version. Do you mean DVD or Blu-ray? You posted this in the Blu-ray Copy forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I meant the DVD ripper portion of DVDFab. I have a license for the Blu-ray portion (which is why I posted it here) and saw the update changes saying that the DVD portion was now free.

So, are you saying that once I use up the trial portion of DVD ripping, it will become fully activated automatically?

I just looked at the Changes.txt file and there is only one entry for this release, yet when the dialog box came up announcing this version, there were a bunch of items listed. Therefore I can't go back and read what was posted in the dialog box that popped up.

Comment

I stand corrected. It was version 11.0.2.5 that had the following change note:
        "New: Introduced the free versions of the DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper modules."
        So, why is the DVD Ripper module still listed as being in trial mode when I use it?

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
          I stand corrected. It was version 11.0.2.5 that had the following change note:
          "New: Introduced the free versions of the DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper modules."
          So, why is the DVD Ripper module still listed as being in trial mode when I use it?
          Hi,

It will switch to free version automatically after you have try the full features.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

The DVD Ripper is not fully free. Only MKV Passthru and MP4 are free. I says I have to purchase to get all of the features.

Comment

It is only fully free (all features) when you are using Trial mode, after that expires it is limited by design.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X