• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD not recognised - process stops with accessing DVDFab cloud

I'm trying to copy (to BD or DVD) or rip the BD of this movie:

But after inserting the BD in drive, I get the message:
    "Accessing DVDFab cloud, please wait"
    This process does not stop, even if I wait 20 minutes. In other words, this BD is not recognised.
    What else can I do ?

Update: Here's the Log-File "dvdfab_internal.log" and a screenshot.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Accessing DVDFab Cloud Server.jpg
Views:	743
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	367560
    Anybody can help ?
    Attached Files

Comment

Upgrade to V11.02.9 didn't fix the issue. Anybody ?

Comment

Have you tried rebooting your computer and/or internet router? I had a similar issue when I updated to the latest dvd fab a few months ago. A reboot of my laptop fixed it.

Comment

T_Scheen The log indicates there is some problem for DVDFab finding your license or authorization information, you can check this in the Settings window under License Info. You can also check this in your Member Center account. Also, check the logs of any security software you have to see if any DVDFab components have been prevented from accessing the internet.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, the license should be OK, see picture in attachment

Name:	Project1.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	368028
            I will check later if I can startup my PC without TrendMicro Anti-Virus
            Attached Files

Comment

Update: I have restarted my PC without Anti-Virus. I have re-authorized my license. All OK.
              I have taken two other Blu-Ray Discs in order to narrow down the problem. Two Hollywood blockbusters, "Boyhood" and "Nightcrawler".
              These two Blu-Ray discs are recognised by DVDFav without a problem, see screenshot.
              The third movie, "Niet Schieten" (see my initial post above), still has the problem of not being recognised by DVDFab.
              So it's clearly related to THAT particular Blu-Ray Disc which DVDFab is unable to handle.
              For the record, here's its ID again from the Log: blu-ray 7AD5B72DC445F2E34D988DE9A06A676587A9A0E5

Name:	Project2.jpg
Views:	640
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	368041
              Anybody ?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by T_Scheen; 05-14-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

You are using the free versions (unlicensed) of BD Copy and BD Ripper, some discs can't be processed with the free versions, although many can. It depends of the protection scheme used. It is possible that the disc that fails may not be supported in the licensed version either, although you would normally get an error message if this was the case. What is the country of origin of the failing disc?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  You are using the free versions (unlicensed) of BD Copy and BD Ripper, some discs can't be processed with the free versions, although many can.
                  I think that statement is not relevant here. I have the paid lifetime license for BD->DVD and the two other BD movies (Boyhood & Nightcrawler) are recognized by DVDFab just fine after being inserted in BD-Drive (takes only 1 minute) in order to be copied from BD to DVD.
                  The failing BD disc with movie "Niet schieten" is from Belgium.
                  Last edited by T_Scheen; 05-15-2019, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

And please upload all the files except m2ts files if still have the problem.

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you Wilson, I don't know what you did, but when I tried again this morning, the BD in question was now recognized by DVDFab and I was able to proceed with the BD2DVD copy process.
                      Issue solved

Comment

Working...
                      X