Jittery Playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jittery Playback

I've run into an issue where I'm getting jittery playback when converting BD 50 to BD 25. This has happened to me now with both Mission Impossible: Fallout as well as A Star is Born. For A Star Is Born I've tried it both with CUDA enabled as well as with all GPU acceleration disabled and I get the same jittery result. I've attached my log here for reference.
    Attached Files

i too am having the same problem. i didnt have a video card when first doing it. ive only just got a nvidia geforce gt1030 and still jittery playback of ripping a bd50 to bd25

Comment

Please attach your DVDFab internal log session and the fabcheck log. Instructions here for logs: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 Also. please indicate what you are using for playback.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just wanted to reply with a quick update for me- I was able to solve my issue by rolling back the drivers. I have kind of an older Nvidia card (GTX 465) which they did away with all their CUDA support after Windows 10. There's another thread on here that talks about that... so I used the link from that thread to roll my drivers back to when CUDA was still fully supported which not only DRAMATICALLY sped up my conversion speed (from 15+ hours down to 1.5 hours) but it also fixed the jittery playback issue.

Comment

Working...
        X