jittery br rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jittery br rip

heres my problem. i rip a film which is just over 25gb. i want to make a backup copy for myself onto a bd25. i have a paid subscription for the bluray copy feature only. i playback the film i have just ripped using vlc and its jittery. to confirm the jitter i burn the folder to a bd25 and play it back on both my xbox and my stand alone bluray player for comparison and its still jittery. there is something wrong in the ripping process
    Attached Files

Your log does not show any information about the disc you copied, please try to find the correct log session and attach it. Does this happen with other disc titles or just the one you tried?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok this time i tried another film to see if i had the same issue. yes i do. this time i tried a bluray that has 2 films on it. same thing. the shorter streams rip perfectly, but the longest clip/s being the film/s are jittery. this time i did i full disc rip. stream 7 and 11 are the 2 films so please refer to the new log
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kn5150 View Post
        ok this time i tried another film to see if i had the same issue. yes i do. this time i tried a bluray that has 2 films on it. same thing. the shorter streams rip perfectly, but the longest clip/s being the film/s are jittery. this time i did i full disc rip. stream 7 and 11 are the 2 films so please refer to the new log
        Please check roll back the driver of your graphics card if you have done update recently to copy again. Or you may try to update the drive to the latest one to have a try.
        Feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file will be helpful. Thank you.

Comment

i have tested both with original driver and updated driver and the problem is still there

Comment

i have tested both with original driver and updated driver and the problem is still there
            Please send us the BDinfo of the two movies you have problem with. The BD info could be found in this default path: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\DVDFab11\BDInfo
            We also need the whole dvdfab log folder, please zip it and upload it here.

Comment

hope this helps
              Attached Files

Comment

I have passed the log file to the developer for reviewing.
                Meanwhile, please confirm whether you have the same jittery problem with older version of DVDFab or not.

Comment

version 9 was the best. i could shrink a bd50 to a bd25 without a video card. i have gone out of my way to upgrade my pc case just to buy a video card. i have tried every possible setting. 32bit, 64bit, old version, new version, old driver, new driver, intel video card, nvidia video card, gpu this and cuda that. version 11 altogether is crap. version 9 was the best. ive never in my life needed a video card to do any encoding, ripping, copying, etc. dvdfab should have stopped at version 9 coz never had any issues like this. just my disgruntled 2 cents.version 11 is no good period.
                  Last edited by kn5150; 05-26-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Hi kn5150,
                    Sorry for the trouble. Do you mean that you tested with DVDFab 9 on the same computer, with same source, the result is good to play?

Comment

not the same source. it is the same computer, and no video card needed back then. dvdfab9, and whatever blu ray films were released in 2013. the source im trying to rip is a 2018 release

Comment

the results were flawless without a video card back in 2013 when dvdfab9 was around. all the blu rays that were released then, all came out perfect when doing a bd50 to bd25 copy. did i mention, no video card required?

Comment

the results were flawless without a video card back in 2013 when dvdfab9 was around. all the blu rays that were released then, all came out perfect when doing a bd50 to bd25 copy. did i mention, no video card required?
                          In this case, please to Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box to copy/convert again, in this case, it will use software to process.
                          Please check the result and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

In this case, please to Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box to copy/convert again, in this case, it will use software to process.
                            Please check the result and feedback, thank you.
                            refer to post #9

Comment

refer to post #9
                              hi all,

Please try http://download.dvdfab.cn/testing/DV...26_dev_dev.exe
                              Then give us some feedback . thanks

Yours,
                              Wilson
                              Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X