New Java Protection - Sons of Anarchy - Bluray - Region Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Java Protection - Sons of Anarchy - Bluray - Region Free

Tried to copy and it came up with a "new java protections) warning box.

I have the "BDSVM" and "JAR" folders if needed but it wont let me upload to forum / attach to post.

Here is the log files though. burn_internal.log dvdfab_internal.log

Many thanks

Thanks for the feedback, those files are too large for the forum and must be uploaded to the DVDFab ftp site if needed. Normally these are fixed pretty quickly but the office is closed for the Chinese Spring Festival official holiday, so there may be a delay. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Thanks for the feedback, those files are too large for the forum and must be uploaded to the DVDFab ftp site if needed. Normally these are fixed pretty quickly but the office is closed for the Chinese Spring Festival official holiday, so there may be a delay. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Ahh ok no problem

Do I need to do anything else other than just wait?

Comment

No, your feedback was important though as it may inform other users with the same disc. You should click on the Subscribe button in the upper right so they can reach you in this thread if some of the other files are needed.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          No, your feedback was important though as it may inform other users with the same disc. You should click on the Subscribe button in the upper right so they can reach you in this thread if some of the other files are needed.
          Yeah just clicked it, Thanks Signals. I shall await a response.

Comment

Working...
          X