Jay & Silent Bob Reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay & Silent Bob Reboot

I tried making a backup disc on this and it copied but the chapters are not in order on playback. dvdfab_internal.log

Thanks for the feedback, the developers will have to check it when they return from the current Chinese official holiday.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm also having problems with this Blu-ray disc. Movie is playing out of sequence and now showing "disc is copyright protected" message. I've filed a report ID 7106453.

Comment

Hi e143slime8 & rmcaw52,please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, copy everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream to a new folder, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Thanks.

I will send the FTP info to you via PM.

Comment

Hey there, getting the same issue with the Blu-Ray I'm trying to backup.

If the files haven't been uploaded to the FTP, please send me the info and I'll get them up there.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wndrbr3d View Post
            Hey there, getting the same issue with the Blu-Ray I'm trying to backup.

If the files haven't been uploaded to the FTP, please send me the info and I'll get them up there.

Thanks!
            Please upload those file to us, I've PMed you the FTP info, thank you.

Comment

Files Sent! Hoping to see this title supported soon!

Thanks!

Comment

Checked and this is still an issue in 11.0.7.2

Comment

11.0.7.2 Ripper module was able to rip this movie, but like the original poster, the chapters are out of order.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello, please update to v11074 to try again, it should be fixed now. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                      Hello, please update to v11074 to try again, it should be fixed now. Thanks.
                      I was able to rip this movie with the chapters in the correct sequence. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X