John Wick 2 cinavia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Wick 2 cinavia.

I just tried to copy main movie from John Wick 2 blu ray region 1. I get the cinavia virus warning. DVDFab then says it's downloading files for it. then it carries on like everything is good, until about 68 percent, and then I get the cinavia warning again, so I click ignore all. Then my drive just starts making groaning noises so I canceled it. Help.

I'm not sure if this is the file I should post or not.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rex; 01-27-2020, 11:22 PM.

There seems to a problem downloading the repair files, please check your internet connection and try it again. The log also shows many read errors, so check the condition of the disc and drive.

If I can find my copy of Wick 2 I will try it also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals. My internet connection is 60gb/s down and 10gb/s up, everything I check it is spot on with around 10ms ping time. I thoroughly cleaned the disc multiple times and polished it to a shine with a microfiber cloth. There are a few tiny scratches on the disc but you have to look hard to see them under a bright light. My burner is 10 months old and probably has about 25 burns on it. The first message I get is about the cinavia watermark, and the programs says downloading fix, or something, and then not too much later, a read error comes up. The last time I clicked ignore all, I got the read error again at 68 percent and the burner started to make groaning sounds. Maybe if you find a copy, something else will come up. Thanks for your assistance, it's probably just a bum disc.

Comment

Working...
      X